Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle potato wedges with shredded cheese and toss again.
Baked Potato Wedges are one of my families favorite side dishes! This garlic parmesan version is so easy to make and they have such an irresistible flavor. Baked potato wedges with parmesan and garlic – crispy, cheesy, garlicky, salty, and perfect for dipping in ketchup or your favorite sauces. You can have Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
- You need 3-4 of large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
They will devour them and have ketchup all over their cute little faces. Our favorite fries are these Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges. Place wedged potatoes on a baking sheet, skin side down. Sprinkle each potato wedge with parmesan cheese.
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside..
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat..
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning..
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture..
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times).
- Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture..
Tender, soft potatoes on one side with a hint of crispy, baked skin on the other makes for the perfect combination! I am a sucker for ordering fries if we ever have take out and they are just not as satisfying as these thick and hearty Baked Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedge. Whip up a batch of these Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges instead. I promise you won't be sorry. Not only are these babies much better for If you didn't do regular potatoes, I suppose that Sweet Potatoes would work too.